Michele's Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's New Year's Eve!

2006 is only a few minutes away. I hope you're all out there having a great time with people you care about.

2005 has been a year of ominous changes for me, but I had plenty of good times this year, too. I went to Hawaii in January and Ireland in June. I got in shape: I worked out 4 days a week, lost nearly 40 pounds, and had a resting heart rate of 59. I have amazing friends and a sweet family who've rallied around me. Oh, and did I mention that I have a new house, too?

I was handed a bad diagnosis. True. But I have much to hope for. I don't think a cure is around the corner, but treatments continue to improve.

And my little boy has suuuuuch a cute fuzzy haircut, I can't stop rubbing my hands on his head! : D Todd and Bayley went to a New Year's Eve party, I'm quite happy (relieved, actually!) to be home with my heating pad, and life is good.

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." ---Richard Feynman

Happy New Year. ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home