Michele's Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

It's windy out there!

I feel so safe and cozy in here though.

We just got back from dinner at a friend's house. They're great company. Plus, they have four boys, so Eric plays with all their toys and feels like he's in Boy Heaven!

I went to physical therapy @ 12:45. Basically, my therapist fired me because she doesn't think what she's doing is helping me at all. In fact, she tells me there's a good chance she could be making it worse. So... it's just me and my vertigo again. I wonder what my neurologist is going to say about that.

I also went to three daycare facilities this afternoon. Two of the places had immediate spaces available, but it made me sad to think of Eric there. So I think I will put his name on the waiting list for the place I liked and hope he gets in. : / I'm nervous that he might not get in for a while... and I'll need him to be there soon, because I start increasing my Rebif dose on Friday. And by January I'll be on a pretty big dose, and I'll need as much help as I can get.

Two of my brothers called me today to check up. They're funny. "Why couldn't they have picked a better name for that drug?" said R. "Injecting yourself with something called 'interferon' makes it sound like you're being taken over by aliens. The interferons are coming!" Lol... Well, maybe you had to be there.

I think my vertigo and fatigue are returning to their pre-flu levels. Which is a good thing. But I would literally give a limb to have it go away permanently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home