Michele's Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Fatigue.

Hard day. Walking in a straight line takes concentration. Walking through a parking lot is almost terrifying.

Tried to get some Christmas shopping done. I left the house around 12:15, tried to pace myself, thought I was doing a fairly good job. But by 3:30 I was nearly insane. I was so confused. I went to the post office to mail presents home to my family in Utah, and I couldn't quite remember the address... the address where I lived from the age of 8 to 17. And I actually misspelled my maiden name. I was completely, I can't explain it, tired, confused, wires crossed, where's this? where's that? I know the people at the post office were watching me carefully.

I went home and cried.

Today for the first time I am considering putting Eric in daycare, at least part-time. He needs to play with other children. I can't keep up with him. It breaks my heart. I feel like a failure.

On the plus side: Rebif injection this morning at 6:30, virtually no side effects whatsoever. That's a big deal.

I'm still blaming my vertigo/fatigue exacerbation on the flu last week, fwiw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home