Michele's Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

103.7!

No, it's not a radio station--that's how high my fever got last night. I'ml wiped out today, but I'm not nearly as miserable as yesterday. My vertigo is the worst it's ever been, though. I'm on the verge of nausea.

Todd's working today; he left around 7:30. He did manage to trade away a few hours in the afternoon so he can take Bayley to school. The Christmas program is today. She's in a play--A Christmas Carol--and she has her own little solo and everything. I wish I could be there, but even if I weren't getting over the flu it's just not the place to take a high-energy three year-old like Eric.

I'm going to take my second Rebif shot today. Not sure when, though. I need to take it soon because I want to be at my very best tomorrow: I have a neuropsyche evaluation that runs from 10:45-3:00 pm. I need to be well-rested, no headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home