Michele's Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I feel good today.

I haven't felt this good since before I came down with the flu. Nice.

The vertigo thing is still icky. But I ran some errands: delivered some flowers to a friend, went to see my therapist, went to the annual Cookie Party held by the association I'm in. My kids had fun. I felt like I had enough energy to do everything, just not quite enough physical "balance" to feel completely at ease. I think I'm favoring my left leg now, but you can't really tell most of the time.

We're trying out a new babysitter for Eric. Today was her first day. It's hard to make Eric happy, he likes to have the same babysitters--now we've got three, and I think it's just a bit too much for him to adjust to them all. But what else can I do? I think it will all work out eventually. We'll find some sort of routine.

Peace out. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home