Michele's Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Shopping Almost Done

It's a jungle out there. I still have a few more presents to get... I might even have to go back to Barnes & Noble *shudder*.

This morning I gave myself the last of the "baby" shots of Rebif. Friday morning I'll give myself a more serious dose... I go from 8.8 mcgs to 22 mcgs. The side effects are supposed to be much worse. I am nervous. I've been lucky so far. Let's hope that my luck holds. For the sake of my brain, I need to be able to accomodate to the higher dose!

Bayley & Todd have been decorating the house this evening for Christmas. They love doing this. I am more of a wet blanket when it comes to decorating, because I know I'm the one who has to pack it all away when the holiday season is over... grumble... murmur... ; )

Tomorrow is part #2 of my neuropsyche test. I'll spend 4 hours in a room with someone who'll try to assess my brain function as I'm asked question after question after question after question. I'll have an IQ test. I don't even want to know what my IQ is anymore... there's no possibility of it being as high as it used to be.

Hey, I need to put Eric to bed! Where does he get his energy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home