Michele's Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

I enrolled Eric in daycare.

Fortunately a nice school* downtown had an opening. I signed him up on Wednesday. I'll take him for his first full day on January 4th.

I'm paying for him to attend full-time, but I'll only take him on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to start. I think 8:30-3:30 should be about right. I'll give myself the Rebif shots on those days. Since I'm going up to 44 mcgs next week, Eric's being there will help me considerably.

I'll admit it: I feel some guilt about this. But my sense of relief is stronger.

We'll see how it goes.

"Even in a state of crisis, everything is perfect. We make it so by adjusting to things as they are, then uplifting the circumstances with compassion." --Stephanie Russell, Everyday Zen

*Bayley went in, took a look around, and smiled. "I think Eric will have fun here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home