Michele's Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

I had a great Christmas, Rebif & all.

Todd gave me a shot in the morning and then we unwrapped presents! Bayley & Eric had fun. Bayley's main present was a videogame. Eric's was a train set, although he plays more with the King Kong puppet and his new big T-rex (they fight quite a bit, then they become friends, then it starts all over again).

Our big family present to ourselves was a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV. Yeah. Now we can watch South Park the way it was meant to be seen. ; )

Later that day we went to the H's house for dinner. They had grilled the turkey somehow... it was seriously the tastiest turkey of all time. Whoa. They have three little girls, so Eric & Bayley have fun at their house.

But at about 7 pm my energy level went from 6 to 0! So we went home. I was in bed by 8. The muscle aches & chills & headache woke me up at about 1 am... I took some Tylenol & Celebrex. Then I went back to bed.

Today I feel pretty good & energetic. Unfortunately the vertigo is still intense.

Now I need to put this kid to bed. He's not looking sleepy at all. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home