Michele's Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

Gambling.

Good days, bad days. I have no control anymore. Everything is random. Nothing matters, nothing works. The spinning. I don't care what's causing it-- and I think the allergy hypothesis is bullshit.

The FDA is bringing Tysabri back. I know what the risks are. 1 in 500 of PML. I'm ready. I would rather not live than live this way. I don't want my life.

I'll get everything lined up first. Living will/estate stuff is started, but there are some details to be worked on; PML is a horror.

For this to have happened to me? What did I do, what did I do?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Cutter said…

    I'm sorry you're feeling so down.

    Just wanted to let you know that someone cares... and hopes that you have better days ahead.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Thanks, cutter. Most days I just feel so completely, completely alone, ya know? Your words are very kind.

    I hope there are better days ahead for all of us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home